Monday, June 25, 2007

This Post Is Not About How Hot It Is Here

OK, I have been looking around for a few blogs to read since my sweet bloggy friends listed on the side are once-a-year bloggers. Actually, Blue Skies and Lara have been doing better lately but Mrs Ant Rancher and Hair Dresser just like to leave a girl hanging.

Actually, Mrs. Ant Rancher has other issues, like she's in her 40's and needs some Ginko to help boost the old password rememberer. I am allowed to say that, out loud, right on this blog, because she and I have a deal. We pinkie swore almost 8 years ago that she would help me get through the breastfeeding years (she's a lactation guru) and I would sneak her pizza and beer in the nursing home when the time comes. Since I am such a spring chicken and all.

Anyway, I was looking for some blogs, where people actually post, and I came across Bye Bye Buy. When you get a chance you should surf on over there and read about this how this gal and her hubby have committed the entire year to not spending money. Her writing is hilarious, thought provoking, and dare I suggest inspiring. Since she has only been blogging for 6 months it's well worth going back to the very first post to start from the very beginning. Now I will be singing that song all day.


I also found this great site for those of you who have always wanted to sleep like a princess. Maybe if we all save our pennies like Bye Bye Buy we could all sleep like royalty. Then again, maybe not.

2 comments:

June Cutoff Cash said...

Wow, I got a shout out and everything! How exciting. Makes me want to go buy something to celebrate! Oh, wait...

Blue Skies said...

http://www.girltalk.blogs.com/

this is a blog I visit regularly. I love that they are a mom and three daughters blogging together. They also have great articles and christian insight.